6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Cummins 6.7L OEM, Performance and Aftermarket Forums > Exterior
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Head Flunky

Default Dodge 3500 Carr Step Install

Saw a chrome set on a Ferd the other day and the Queen and I really liked them so I orered a set for $58.53 a set and free shipping from the Parts Bin. dodge side step - Free Shipping

here's the Carr site and they want $87 for them. CARR Hoop II Steps

. They don't show the Titan or the Tundra (2006 only) so I just ordered a set for a Frontier to put on the Queens truck.

The install was easy, all you need is a variety of drill bits up to and including 1/8 and 5/16, a small drill that will fit between the frame and the body, 11 and 13MM sockets and wrenches, a Phillips screwdriver, center punch, some kind of marking tool like a pencil (I use a red Sharpie for my tired eyes) and some silicone or RTV so after a week of using the steps and you re-tighten them apply it to prevent rusting and that's it. An extra set of hands would be nice but not needed i put them on by myself. Instructions are complete and easy to understand.

Attached Thumbnails
dodge-3500-carr-step-install-1pig-111.jpg   dodge-3500-carr-step-install-1pig-113.jpg   dodge-3500-carr-step-install-1step-073.jpg   dodge-3500-carr-step-install-1step-076.jpg  

2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 HD,QC, 6.7L Cummins, 6speed Auto, 4X4, Bighorn Edition.
Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Links